If you've read chapter 1 and Chapter 2 of Ephesians, by now you should be familiar with your RICHES as a believer.
Your riches is founded in Christ and is 2-dimensional thus;
✅You are in rich in possession.
✅You are rich in position.
You are highly equipped and highly connected. This makes you advantaged.
Never think, feel or act disadvantaged; no matter what confronts you.
Turn that into a confession.
I am highly equipped and highly connected this makes me advantaged in every thing and every time.
What is your rich possession?
1. You are holy and faultless
2. You are a son of the father.
3. You have God's grace poured on you.
4. You have been freed/saved from sin and condemnation.
5. Your sins are forgiven.
6. Grace, all wisdom and understanding is lavished upon you.
7. God has revealed the mysteries of His will to you.
8. You are chosen.
Read: Is once saved always saved?
9. You are in Christ (As a location and Identity)
10. The seal of God is upon you. It means, You wear the Holyghost like a label.
11. You have the Holyghost as a guarantee of your inheritance.
To help your mind accept, believe and operate in the reality of your possession, try reading the above as first person (I, Me) instead of second person (YOU) For instance,
7. God has revealed the mysteries of His will to me.
If citizens of 'First world" countries, sons of wealthy business men, sons of presidents can go about confidently, how much more you, who have all the above as your possession.
The above is who you are; it is what you have.
Never look down on yourself or feel inferior or afraid in the face of a challenge.
Action: Turn the above rich possession into a constant confession over your life. Until it becomes your default thinking pattern.
Committed to your fulfilment
See what we are doing this month on our online community.
📍Ready to gain depth in God?
📍Set to increase your influence and power in the spirit?
📍Ready to be that one man whom God can trust for results in 2020?
Then you should participate in the #AlignmentMandate on our online community at bit.ly/birthplacefoundation